Paf is a finalist in two categories at the Swedish Gambling Awards
Paf has been nominated for two awards at the Swedish Gambling Awards. Out of 40 applicants, 11 went on to be finalists in the three categories of sustainability, customer satisfaction and leadership. Paf has been nominated in the sustainability category for its reduced mandatory loss limit combined with transparency. In addition, Paf Deputy CEO Daniela Johansson was also nominated in the leadership category for her drive to make the gaming industry more sustainable.
“It is so satisfying that Paf is attracting attention for the concrete measures we have taken, it is proof that we are doing good things and that the industry is noticing what we are doing. Then, of course, I am deeply humbled by my own nomination,” says Paf’s Deputy CEO and Chief Responsibility Officer Daniela Johansson.
Initiatives for a more sustainable gaming industry
The nominated finalists were selected by an independent jury consisting of seven experts with extensive knowledge and experience in both sustainability and gaming responsibility as well as marketing and leadership.
“We received some very interesting applicants this year and it was a long jury process. We believe all the finalists have done something extra in this area. Such initiatives and people who can be role models are important things to highlight in the gaming industry,” says Thomas Nilsson, Chairman of the Swedish Gambling Award.
The winners of the Swedish Gambling Awards will be announced on 26 March. The Swedish Gambling Awards were created by the gaming industry’s national organisation SPER. The awards aim to promote and reward initiatives that contribute to creating a more sustainable and healthy gaming market in Sweden. The applications have come from gaming companies, suppliers and media who are active in the Swedish market.
Here are all the 2020 finalists
- Svenska Spel – Vegas sustainability initiative
- Paf – Reduced mandatory loss limit combined with transparency
- Novamedia/Postkodlotteriet – Caring for millions
- Zimpler – Channeling self-regulation and for a healthy gaming market
- ATG – Time for change
- Betsson Group – 24/7 assistance with zero waiting time
- Novamedia/Postkodlotteriet – Tack Sverige
- Hasse Lord Skarplöth – ATG
- Per Jaldung – The Obvious Choice – Casino Cosmopol
- Daniela Johansson – For the drive to make the gaming industry more sustainable – Paf
- Petra Forsström – For strong leadership that has improved sustainability issues throughout the gaming industry